Parts of the machine
Installing / Changing The Batteries
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the used batteries from the battery compartment in case of changing them.
- Insert new batteries into the battery compartment as shown, taking care that the polarities (+) and (-) are correct.
- Replace the battery cover. Use only R6P, LR6 or AA batteries.
Connecting The Air Hose
Insert the air connector plug into the air socket firmly. There shouldn’t be any leaks to enter air to the air hose.
Selecting The Correct Cuff
Using the correct cuff size is important for an accurate reading. If the cuff is not the proper size, the reading may yield an incorrect blood pressure value.
The arm size is printed on each cuff.
Applying The Arm Cuff
- Wrap the cuff around the upper arm, about 1 to 2 cm above the inside
of the elbow, as shown.
Place the cuff directly against the skin, as clothing may cause a faint
pulse and result in a measurement error.
- Constriction of the upper arm, caused by rolling up a shirtsleeve, may
prevent accurate readings.
- Confirm that the index points within the proper fit range.
Note: During measurement, it is normal for the cuff to feel very tight. (Do
not be alarmed)
Average readings for a normal blood pressure
Systolic pressure should be between 120 – 150
Diastolic pressure should be between 60 – 90
Pulse rate should be average 72 but it could be different to person to person
For purchases visit: https://humed.lk/product/and-ua-611-upper-arm-blood-pressure-monitor/
For more information: https://www.aandd.jp/products/manual/medical/ua611_en.pdf
Write a comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required